RSA Insurance offers the following Commercial insurance products:

General Liability
Good liability risk management can reduce the chances that your business will be sued, but it can never eliminate the risk entirely. You or a member of your organization can make a mistake that injures someone or damages property. Your mistake could harm the reputation or interfere with the privacy of a customer, client, competitor or member of the general public. When such injuries occur, you may be legally liable to pay damages to someone who suffers a loss due to your actions or inaction.
Depending on the degree of harm and the number of people injured and/or value of property damaged, a lawsuit could bankrupt your business. Even if your organization is ultimately cleared of any wrongdoing, a determined plaintiff can keep you tied up in legal proceedings for a long time, entailing significant cost to defend yourself. Liability insurance pays the cost of your defense and protects your assets. © Insurance Information Institute, Inc. - Used with Permission

Businessowners Policy (BOP)
Insurance companies selling business insurance offer policies that combine protection from all major property and liability risks in one package. (They also sell coverages separately.) One package purchased by small and mid-sized businesses is the businessowners policy (BOP). Package policies are created for businesses that generally face the same kind and degree of risk. Larger companies might purchase a commercial package policy or customize their policies to meet the special risks they face.

BOPs include: 

  1. Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company -- there are two different forms, standard and special, which provides more comprehensive coverage.
  2. Business interruption insurance, which covers the loss of income resulting from a fire or other catastrophe that disrupts the operation of the business. It can also include the extra expense of operating out of a temporary location.
  3. Liability protection, which covers your company's legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others. This harm is a result of things that you and your employees do or fail to do in your business operations that may cause bodily injury or property damage due to defective products, faulty installations and errors in services provided.
BOPs do NOT cover professional liability, auto insurance, worker’s compensation or health and disability insurance. You'll need separate insurance policies to cover professional services, vehicles and your employees. © Insurance Information Institute, Inc. - Used with Permission

Commercial Auto
As a business owner, you need some of the same insurance coverages for the cars, trucks, vans or other vehicles you use in your business as you do for vehicles used for personal travel.
Your Business Owners Policy (BOP) does not provide any coverage for vehicles, so you must have a separate policy.
Most states require you to purchase liability insurance for bodily injury and property damage that may result from a vehicle accident occurring while you or someone from your organization is driving on business. Many states also require you to have uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage and/or medical payments coverage (known as Personal Injury Protection (PIP) in some states). You can also purchase physical damage coverage for vehicles your business owns, leases or hires. © Insurance Information Institute, Inc. - Used with Permission

Commercial Umbrella
Similar to a personal umbrella, a commercial umbrella policy provides extra coverage above the limits of your business liability coverage. 

Commercial Property
What would happen if a fire destroyed your building and inventory? Or if a windstorm caused roof damage and rain entered the building, destroying your office? Or if your warehouse was hit by a tornado?

Commercial Property coverage protects your business property (building and/or contents) from catastrophe. 

Commercial Flood
Business and property owners need to protect their investments from damage caused by flooding. Most commercial property insurance policies do not include flood coverage. 

We can help with a broad range of surety products, including:
  • Contract (Performance) Bonds 
  • Fidelity Bonds (Janitorial, Employee Dishonesty, Pension Trust)
  • Certificate of Title Bonds (Autos, RVs, Mobile Homes, etc.)
  • Fiduciary (Estate Administrator, Executor, Receiver, Trustee, Guardian, etc.) Bonds
  • Business License and Permit Bonds
  • Many more available!